Lipomatous is one of the newest methods of fat removal from the body with a completely different and incredible result compared to other fat removal methods such as suctioning or lipolysis. Lipomatous is a minimally invasive lithotomy procedure that uses high-speed energy to break down fat and keep the connective tissue intact. Having intact connective tissue is done. Then the liquid fat will be sucked slowly and excreted from the body.
In this surgery, a metal rod called a cannula will be used. At first the surgeon will do some injections in the intended area then the body will have some reaction to burn fat and then by making a very small hole in the operative cannula enters the body, cannula is very thin and sensitive metal roll, after that the cannula will stuck your Subcutaneous fat and drives them out of the body. Fats are so healthy and alive and after sucking out, they can be injected into other organs.
- Abdominal lipomatous
- Tight lipomatous
- Butt lipomatous
- Face lipomatous
- Double chin lipomatous
- Breast lipomatous
- Waist lipomatous
- Efficiency and persistence are more common than other weight loss methods.
- Avoid loosening and sagging skin
- Chance of embolism is very low in this procedure
- Liposomatic surgery will be performed with local anesthesia without anesthesia, so there are no potential complications that may occur after anesthesia.
- Recovery after the surgery is between 3 to 7 days.
- After the surgery, you need to drink enough water and juice to avoid water loss
- If a person gets done the surgery with local anesthetics, they are usually not given a specific diet and can re-use the diet they were previously using.
- If the patient has a high degree of laxity and skin loss after surgery, he/she should avoid sitting up to 3 days because of abdominal cramping and stiffness and poor post-abdominal form. The patient should avoid sitting and lying down for as long as possible
- After surgery to prevent abdominal or abdominal distention and malformation, the surgeon is instructed to wear the dress immediately after surgery for at least 3 days and should not open the abdomen at all. Only for taking a bath you can take it away.